Sunday, November 21, 2010

Letter from OsamaHi guys...

Letter from OsamaHi guys. We`ve all been putting in long hours but we`ve really come together as a group and I love that. Big thanks to Omar for putting up the poster that says, "There is no `I` in team" as well as the one that says "Hang In There, Baby." That cat is hilarious.However, while we are fighting a jihad, we can`t foget to take care of the cave. And frankly I have a few concerns. First of all, while it`s good to be concerned about the cruise missiles, we should be even more concerned about the scorpions in our cave. Hey, you don`t want to be stung and neither do I so we need to sweep the cave daily. I`ve posted a sign up sheet near the main cave opening.Second, it`s not often I make a video address but when I do, I`m trying to scare the most powerful country on earth, okay? That means that while we`re taping, please do not ride your razor scooter in the background. Just while we`re taping. Thanks.Third: food. I bought a box of Cheez-Its recently, clearly wrote "Osama" on the front, and put it on the top shelf. Today, my Cheez-Its were gone. Consideration. Thats all I`m saying.Finally, we`ve heard that there may be American soldiers disguised, trying to infiltrate our ranks. I want to set up patrols to look for them. First patrol will be Omar, Muhammed, Abdul, Akbar, and Richard.Love you guys.Osama

http://www.jokes-db.com/jokes/osama-bin-laden-jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment